OG WALL CLOCK #1
Original Painting / Functional Artwork Clock
One of a kind, hand made artwork by Nathalia Suizu
Can be displayed 2 ways, horizontally or vertically.
Size: 30.5 x 30.5cm / 12x12" (unframed)
Acrylic paint & silver foil hand embellishments on
Cradled plywood board (approx 2.2cm / 7/8" thickness).
Standard is fitted with a quality USA made clock movement (ticker) & aluminium hands.
To opt for a 'silent' continuous sweep movement, please select this option below (allow 5 additional business days for handling).
Takes 1xAA non-rechargeable battery (not included).
Includes wire hanger to back, ready to adorn your walls.
As a standard, the hanger is installed to display the eye 'horizontally'. If you'd like to hang your eye 'vertically' plz leave me a note in the comments box at checkout.
- This is a handmade item. There may be natural blemishes to the painted surface and minor variations to the substrate that are not considered flaws, but as imperfections to be embraced. Please refer to the photos for details (top right corner displaying some variations in plywood grain).
- All artworks are sold 'as is' and all sales are final.
- Please handle this original artwork with care and closely follow our "Caring For Your Art" guidelines below.
POSTAGE / HANDLING:
Please allow 2-3 business days for handling.
Postage is via Australia Post. ALL ORIGINAL ART IS STRICTLY POSTED WITH INSURANCE COVER to protect your investment. Please refer to the relevant destination notes below and the Delivery/Returns Page for our Terms & Conditions.
Australia: Quoted postage costs for this item is for 'EXPRESS' Postage, including protective packaging, signature on delivery, tracking & insurance cover to match the item's value. Estimated delivery time is for 1-2 business days, following handling times.
International: Please get in touch for an accurate quote to your destination. Please contact me directly on email@example.com with your specific shipping requirements.
CARING FOR YOUR ART:
- All original artworks are intended to be displayed indoors only; out of high moisture/heat/grease environments and direct sunlight. Over exposure to sunlight can be very wearing on artworks and potentially cause fading.
- It is recommended that unframed works be framed for optimum good looks and to keep the artwork protected.
- Ensure that all display fixings are properly installed and suitable for the wall and weight/size of artwork.
- It is strongly recommended that wall clocks are wall fixed (as opposed to loosely placed on a horizontal surface) to prevent any accidental knocks that may damage the clock hands/mechanism.
-If required, the artwork may be dusted with a very light hand and clean, dry, scratchproof cloth. We suggest this is kept to a minimum and that embellishment (eq. glitter, metallic foils/leaf etc) and mechanical components are carefully avoided.
- Do not handle the clock hands. To set the time or move the hand components, switch the clock 'off' and manually turn the wheel on the back of the clock movement to the desired position.
- Avoid touching the silver/gold metallic foil components of embellished artworks (these are very delicate) to prevent marring.
- Please wear gloves and take much care when handling artworks that include mirrored glass embellishments, as the edges of these pieces pose a cutting risk to unprotected hands.
- Once handed over, it is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the integrity of the work is maintained.
- These are my art children, please take good care of them! I hope they bring you much joy!